NKT's quarterly profit misses forecasts, reiterates outlook
COPENHAGEN May 22 (Reuters) - Danish industrial group NKT Holding reported a fall in operating profit for the first quarter and kept guidance for 2013 unchanged.
Operational earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) fell to 217 million Danish crowns ($37.48 million) in January-March from 229 million in the first quarter last year, below an average forecast of 257 million in a Reuters poll of analysts. ($1 = 5.7897 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by David Cowell)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |