Prysmian CFO says Q2 results in line with 2013 guidance
MILAN May 22 (Reuters) - Italy's Prysmian, the world's largest cable maker, said second-quarter results were in line with guidance and confirmed it expected net debt of just below 900 million euros ($1.16 billion) at year-end.
"Business (in the second quarter) is going absolutely in line with full-year guidance," Chief Financial Officer Pier Francesco Facchini told reporters in a meeting on Wednesday. ($1 = 0.7769 euros) (Reporting By Massimo Gaia, writing by Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |