SocGen says Russia unit CEO's duties to be terminated
MOSCOW May 22 (Reuters) - Societe Generale's Russian unit CEO Vladimir Golubkov's duties will be terminated, the bank and its unit, Rosbank, said in a joint statement on Wednesday.
For details please see (Reporting by Katya Golubkova)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |