SocGen says Russia unit CEO's duties to be terminated
MOSCOW May 22 (Reuters) - Societe Generale's Russian unit CEO Vladimir Golubkov's duties will be terminated, the bank and its unit, Rosbank, said in a joint statement on Wednesday.
For details please see (Reporting by Katya Golubkova)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California