SocGen says Russia unit CEO's duties to be terminated
MOSCOW May 22 (Reuters) - Societe Generale's Russian unit CEO Vladimir Golubkov's duties will be terminated, the bank and its unit, Rosbank, said in a joint statement on Wednesday.
For details please see (Reporting by Katya Golubkova)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |