S&P cuts SNC-Lavalin Group ratings to BBB, outlook negative
May 22 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Wednesday cut its long-term corporate credit and senior unsecured ratings on SNC-Lavalin Group Inc to BBB from BBB-plus.
The outlook is negative.
S&P said the downgrade reflects its expectation of "weakened profitability as high administrative costs resulting from the company's recent ethics issues will continue to affect margins."
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data