Campbell Soup to buy organic baby food company
May 23 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Plum Organics, a maker of organic baby food, for an undisclosed price.
Campbell expects the deal to close in the fourth quarter and not impact its full-year targets.
Plum was advised by Houlihan Lokey and Jones Day and Campbell was advised by Davis Polk & Wardwell.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions