Campbell Soup to buy organic baby food company
May 23 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Plum Organics, a maker of organic baby food, for an undisclosed price.
Campbell expects the deal to close in the fourth quarter and not impact its full-year targets.
Plum was advised by Houlihan Lokey and Jones Day and Campbell was advised by Davis Polk & Wardwell.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |