Campbell Soup to buy organic baby food company
May 23 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Plum Organics, a maker of organic baby food, for an undisclosed price.
Campbell expects the deal to close in the fourth quarter and not impact its full-year targets.
Plum was advised by Houlihan Lokey and Jones Day and Campbell was advised by Davis Polk & Wardwell.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official