Credit Agricole chairman says to resume dividend payments
PARIS May 23 (Reuters) - French bank Credit Agricole will resume paying a dividend on its 2013 earnings, its chairman told shareholders on Thursday, after heavy losses last year led it to suspend the payout.
"2013, I am convinced, will bring a return to the payment of a regular dividend," Jean-Marie Sander said during his introductory remarks at the bank's annual shareholders' meeting in Bordeaux, France. (Reporting by Christian Plumb)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |