RPT-Fitch: EMEA drinks sector dashboard H113
May 23 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has published the H113 EMEA Drinks Sector dashboard.
The publication explores the key themes affecting issuer credit profiles for the sector in Europe under the following headings:
- Key theme: Fewer M&A targets for brewers - consolidation goes on in spirits
- What Fitch is watching: acquisition multiples, acquisition structures, M&A in spirits
- The ratings impact of the above
Issuers referred to in the special report include Anheuser Busch InBev NV/SA, SABMiller Plc, Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Heineken NV, Diageo plc , Pernod Ricard S.A., Gruppo Campari SpA and Remy-Cointreau SA.
The dashboard is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking the link below.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: EMEA Drinks Sector Dashboard 1H13
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'