EURO GOVT-Bund futures erase gains after U.S. data
LONDON May 23 (Reuters) - German Bund futures erased gains on Thursday after data showed the number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits dropped more than expected last week.
Bund futures last traded 3 ticks lower on the day at 144.57, having traded at 144.73 before the report.
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |