EURO GOVT-Bund futures erase gains after U.S. data
LONDON May 23 (Reuters) - German Bund futures erased gains on Thursday after data showed the number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits dropped more than expected last week.
Bund futures last traded 3 ticks lower on the day at 144.57, having traded at 144.73 before the report.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel