Areva says 13 staff injured in Niger attack
PARIS May 23 (Reuters) - Areva said on Thursday that 13 staff had been injured in an attack at its Somair mine near Arlit in northern Niger.
The French nuclear reactor maker condemned what it called a "despicable attack" and said it was working closely with the Niger and French forces.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute