Areva says 13 staff injured in Niger attack
PARIS May 23 (Reuters) - Areva said on Thursday that 13 staff had been injured in an attack at its Somair mine near Arlit in northern Niger.
The French nuclear reactor maker condemned what it called a "despicable attack" and said it was working closely with the Niger and French forces.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO