Procter & Gamble brings back A.G. Lafley as CEO, McDonald out
May 23 (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co said on Thursday that it was bringing back A.G. Lafley to run the world's largest household products maker, replacing Bob McDonald in the roles of chairman, president and chief executive officer effective immediately.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs