Rue21 to go private in $1.1 billion deal
May 23 (Reuters) - Teen-apparel retailer rue21 Inc said it agreed to be acquired by private equity firm Apax Partners in a deal valued at about $1.1 billion.
Apax will pay $42.00 per rue21 share in cash, representing a premium of 23 percent to the stock's Wednesday close.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software