Rue21 to go private in $1.1 billion deal
May 23 (Reuters) - Teen-apparel retailer rue21 Inc said it agreed to be acquired by private equity firm Apax Partners in a deal valued at about $1.1 billion.
Apax will pay $42.00 per rue21 share in cash, representing a premium of 23 percent to the stock's Wednesday close.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |