Rue21 to go private in $1.1 billion deal
May 23 (Reuters) - Teen-apparel retailer rue21 Inc said it agreed to be acquired by private equity firm Apax Partners in a deal valued at about $1.1 billion.
Apax will pay $42.00 per rue21 share in cash, representing a premium of 23 percent to the stock's Wednesday close.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change