Rue21 to go private in $1.1 billion deal
May 23 (Reuters) - Teen-apparel retailer rue21 Inc said it agreed to be acquired by private equity firm Apax Partners in a deal valued at about $1.1 billion.
Apax will pay $42.00 per rue21 share in cash, representing a premium of 23 percent to the stock's Wednesday close.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet