SABMiller sees margin up by 20-50 basis points this year
BRUSSELS May 23 (Reuters) - SABMiller PLC said on Thursday that it was reasonable to assume that its margins could grow modestly in the the year ahead.
"I think it's a reasonable assumption. We would assume that our margins will grow by a modest amount, somewhere between 20 and 50 basis points, so similar to the current year.," Chief Financial Officer Jamie Wilson told a conference call.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet