Slovakia sets initial price thoughts on 5.5-year bond
LONDON, May 23 (IFR) - The Republic of Slovakia has set initial price thoughts of low 70s over mid-swaps for its upcoming issue of a 5.5-year euro-denominated international bond, according to market sources.
The sovereign, rated A2/A/A+, has mandated CSOB (KBC Group), Tatra Banka (Raiffeisen Group) and Vseobecna Uverova Banka (Intesa Sanpaolo) to lead the Reg S-only issue.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Philip Wright)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police