Slovakia sets initial price thoughts on 5.5-year bond
LONDON, May 23 (IFR) - The Republic of Slovakia has set initial price thoughts of low 70s over mid-swaps for its upcoming issue of a 5.5-year euro-denominated international bond, according to market sources.
The sovereign, rated A2/A/A+, has mandated CSOB (KBC Group), Tatra Banka (Raiffeisen Group) and Vseobecna Uverova Banka (Intesa Sanpaolo) to lead the Reg S-only issue.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Philip Wright)
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Islamic state issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |