Titan Machinery expects first-quarter loss
May 23 (Reuters) - Farm equipment retailer Titan Machinery Inc said it expects to report a loss for the first quarter ended April, hurt by lower sales in its agriculture and construction business.
"The lower-than-expected revenue was primarily due to abnormally delayed spring weather combined with cautionary agriculture customer sentiment and the continued challenging industry conditions in the Construction segment," the company said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.