Titan Machinery expects first-quarter loss
May 23 (Reuters) - Farm equipment retailer Titan Machinery Inc said it expects to report a loss for the first quarter ended April, hurt by lower sales in its agriculture and construction business.
"The lower-than-expected revenue was primarily due to abnormally delayed spring weather combined with cautionary agriculture customer sentiment and the continued challenging industry conditions in the Construction segment," the company said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel