Titan Machinery expects first-quarter loss
May 23 (Reuters) - Farm equipment retailer Titan Machinery Inc said it expects to report a loss for the first quarter ended April, hurt by lower sales in its agriculture and construction business.
"The lower-than-expected revenue was primarily due to abnormally delayed spring weather combined with cautionary agriculture customer sentiment and the continued challenging industry conditions in the Construction segment," the company said.
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading