Titan Machinery expects first-quarter loss
May 23 (Reuters) - Farm equipment retailer Titan Machinery Inc said it expects to report a loss for the first quarter ended April, hurt by lower sales in its agriculture and construction business.
"The lower-than-expected revenue was primarily due to abnormally delayed spring weather combined with cautionary agriculture customer sentiment and the continued challenging industry conditions in the Construction segment," the company said.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |