Tunis in talks with Qatar over central bank deposit -PM
TUNIS May 23 (Reuters) - Tunisia is in talks with Qatar over a deposit in Tunis' central bank "with easy conditions" Prime Minister Ali Larayedh said on Thursday.
"Qatari officials have shown their willingness to support us," he told a news conference.
Larayedh did not give details on the amount being discussed but some officials sources have said it could be around $1 billion.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets