UniCredit CEO sees Q2 results in line with Q1
ROME May 23 (Reuters) - UniCredit's performance in the second quarter of the year is in line with the first quarter, Chief Executive Federico Ghizzoni said on Thursday.
Italy's largest bank by assets reported a higher-than-expected net profit of 449 million euros in the first three months of the year thanks to lower loan loss provisions and a strong trading income.
"The second quarter is in line with the first, I cannot say more," Ghizzoni told reporters on the sidelines of a conference in Rome.
(Reporting by Giuseppe Fonte, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'