UniCredit CEO sees Q2 results in line with Q1
ROME May 23 (Reuters) - UniCredit's performance in the second quarter of the year is in line with the first quarter, Chief Executive Federico Ghizzoni said on Thursday.
Italy's largest bank by assets reported a higher-than-expected net profit of 449 million euros in the first three months of the year thanks to lower loan loss provisions and a strong trading income.
"The second quarter is in line with the first, I cannot say more," Ghizzoni told reporters on the sidelines of a conference in Rome.
(Reporting by Giuseppe Fonte, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source