UniCredit CEO sees Q2 results in line with Q1
ROME May 23 (Reuters) - UniCredit's performance in the second quarter of the year is in line with the first quarter, Chief Executive Federico Ghizzoni said on Thursday.
Italy's largest bank by assets reported a higher-than-expected net profit of 449 million euros in the first three months of the year thanks to lower loan loss provisions and a strong trading income.
"The second quarter is in line with the first, I cannot say more," Ghizzoni told reporters on the sidelines of a conference in Rome.
(Reporting by Giuseppe Fonte, editing by Silvia Aloisi)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter