JPMorgan appoints new consumer bank head
(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase (JPM.N) said it has appointed Barry Sommers as chief executive of its consumer bank, which includes its wealth management unit.
Visa Inc (V.N) had earlier announced that JPMorgan's current consumer banking head, Ryan McInerney, had been appointed as president of Visa.
McInerney succeeds John Partridge, whose term as president of Visa ended on March 31. McInerney will receive an annual salary of $750,000, Visa said in a regulatory filing.
(Reporting by Tanya Agrawal in Bangalore; Editing by Robin Paxton)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'