Illinois sets $600 mln revenue bond sale for June 11 -official
CHICAGO May 23 (Reuters) - Illinois will sell $600 million of sales tax revenue refunding bonds through Barclays Capital on June 11, a state official said on Thursday.
John Sinsheimer, the state's capital markets director, said the sale date for the tax-exempt Build Illinois bonds was subject to market conditions. The state sold $300 million of new taxable revenue bonds in a competitive sale on May 9.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'