Illinois sets $600 mln revenue bond sale for June 11 -official
CHICAGO May 23 (Reuters) - Illinois will sell $600 million of sales tax revenue refunding bonds through Barclays Capital on June 11, a state official said on Thursday.
John Sinsheimer, the state's capital markets director, said the sale date for the tax-exempt Build Illinois bonds was subject to market conditions. The state sold $300 million of new taxable revenue bonds in a competitive sale on May 9.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter