Venezuela's Petrovictoria to pump 120,000 bpd in 2016 -PDVSA
JOSE, Venezuela May 23 (Reuters) - Venezuela's Petrovictoria, a joint venture between state oil company PDVSA and Russia's Rosneft, will begin production of 120,000 barrels per day in 2016, PDVSA said on Thursday.
The joint venture will produce ultra-heavy crude from the vast Orinoco belt.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |