Argentina industry output rose 1.7 pct in April on year
BUENOS AIRES May 24 (Reuters) - Argentina's April industrial production rose 1.7 percent from a year earlier , coming in below the 2.0 percent median growth forecast given in a Reuters poll, government data showed on Friday.
Industrial output inched 0.1 percent higher in April compared with March, seasonally adjusted, the INDEC national statistics institute said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |