Elan prices $850 million senior notes
DUBLIN May 24 (Reuters) - Irish drug firm Elan will issue $850 million worth of senior notes at par, the company said on Friday.
The debt, with a coupon of 6.25 percent, matures in 2021. The offer will close on May 31.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port