Elan prices $850 million senior notes
DUBLIN May 24 (Reuters) - Irish drug firm Elan will issue $850 million worth of senior notes at par, the company said on Friday.
The debt, with a coupon of 6.25 percent, matures in 2021. The offer will close on May 31.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message