Fannie Mae to sell $2 bln bills on May 29
May 24 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Friday it plans to sell $2 billion of benchmark bills on May 29.
The sale will consist of $1 billion of three-month bills, due Aug. 28, 2013, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due Nov. 27, 2013.
Settlement is May 29-30.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter