Fannie Mae to sell $2 bln bills on May 29
May 24 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Friday it plans to sell $2 billion of benchmark bills on May 29.
The sale will consist of $1 billion of three-month bills, due Aug. 28, 2013, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due Nov. 27, 2013.
Settlement is May 29-30.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions