MOVES-Bank of America Merrill Lynch
May 24 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointment was announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH
The investment manager appointed Tracy Caliendo as managing director and head of Americas equity hedge fund services. Caliendo most recently served at Goldman Sachs as co-head of Americas electronic trading sales and coverage.
The bank has named Jerome Leleu and Mille Cheng as co-heads of Asia Pacific equity capital markets in a shakeup of its management of that division, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Friday.
RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL
Raiffeisen Chief Executive Herbert Stepic resigned on Friday in what he called an effort to spare the bank he built into an eastern European powerhouse from damaging publicity over his personal property deals.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data