MOVES-Bank of America Merrill Lynch
May 24 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointment was announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH
The investment manager appointed Tracy Caliendo as managing director and head of Americas equity hedge fund services. Caliendo most recently served at Goldman Sachs as co-head of Americas electronic trading sales and coverage.
The bank has named Jerome Leleu and Mille Cheng as co-heads of Asia Pacific equity capital markets in a shakeup of its management of that division, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Friday.
RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL
Raiffeisen Chief Executive Herbert Stepic resigned on Friday in what he called an effort to spare the bank he built into an eastern European powerhouse from damaging publicity over his personal property deals.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan