Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Announces Webcast of Investor Presentations at Upcoming Conferences
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEGR), an emerging biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat debilitating and often fatal rare diseases, announced today that the company will participate in the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference in Boston. Marc Beer, Chief Executive Officer of Aegerion, is scheduled to present on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Aegerion will also participate in the Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City. Mr. Beer is scheduled to present on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. ET.
About Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative, life-altering therapies for patients with debilitating, often fatal, rare diseases. For more information about the company, please visit www.aegerion.com.
CONTACT: Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Amanda Murphy Manager, Investor Relations 857-242-5024
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5