EURO GOVT-Bund futures briefly erase gains after U.S. data
LONDON May 24 (Reuters) - Bund futures briefly erased gains on Friday after data showed orders for U.S. manufactured goods rose more than expected in April.
Bund futures fell as low as 144.34 immediately after the release, before rebounding to last trade 8 ticks higher on the day at 144.47.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image