EURO GOVT-Bund futures briefly erase gains after U.S. data
LONDON May 24 (Reuters) - Bund futures briefly erased gains on Friday after data showed orders for U.S. manufactured goods rose more than expected in April.
Bund futures fell as low as 144.34 immediately after the release, before rebounding to last trade 8 ticks higher on the day at 144.47.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data