Bank of Canada 21-day T-bill average yields 0.990 pct
TORONTO May 24 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Friday the average yield at its auction of C$2 billion ($1.93 billion) worth of 21-day treasury bills was 0.990 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone