Mexico oil output holds steady in April at 2.518 mln bpd
MEXICO CITY May 24 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex said on Friday it produced an average 2.518 million barrels of crude oil per day in April, just up over March's daily average of 2.516 million barrels.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |