Mexican peso falls to lowest level since mid-March
MEXICO CITY May 24 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso fell sharply on Friday to its lowest level since mid-March.
The peso dropped 1.28 percent to trade at 12.549 pesos per dollar.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'