Petrobras says it has rejected offers for Argentine assets
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO May 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Friday that its executive directors rejected offers to buy company assets in Argentina.
The announcement, in a securities filing, did not say how many offers were made or which assets were the subject of the offers.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report