Petrobras says it has rejected offers for Argentine assets
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO May 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Friday that its executive directors rejected offers to buy company assets in Argentina.
The announcement, in a securities filing, did not say how many offers were made or which assets were the subject of the offers.
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers