Petrobras says it has rejected offers for Argentine assets
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO May 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Friday that its executive directors rejected offers to buy company assets in Argentina.
The announcement, in a securities filing, did not say how many offers were made or which assets were the subject of the offers.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai