Petrobras says it has rejected offers for Argentine assets
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO May 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Friday that its executive directors rejected offers to buy company assets in Argentina.
The announcement, in a securities filing, did not say how many offers were made or which assets were the subject of the offers.
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |