Sands China picks Deloitte as new auditor
HONG KONG May 24 (Reuters) - Casino operator Sands China Ltd said on Friday that it had chosen Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu as its new auditor.
Sands China, along with its controlling shareholder Las Vegas Sands Corp, received a letter in April from PricewaterhouseCoopers saying the firm would not stand for re-appointment as its auditor for the year ending Dec. 2013.
Deloitte's appointment is subject to shareholder approval.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM