Venezuela's PDVSA says gets $1 bln credit line from Schlumberger
MORICHAL, Venezuela May 24 (Reuters) - Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA will receive a $1 billion revolving credit line from oil services giant Schlumberger, the OPEC nation's oil minister said on Friday.
The two companies also signed an agreement to create an oil services joint venture that will help increase production in the vast Orinoco extra-heavy crude belt.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data