REFILE-UK's Co-Op to name ex-HSBC executive Booker as CEO of bank -source
LONDON May 27 (Reuters) - Britain's The Co-operative Group is to appoint Niall Booker, a former senior banker at HSBC, as the new chief executive of its bank division, according to a source familiar with the situation.
Booker, who stepped down as the chief executive of HSBC's North America business in 2011, will replace Barry Tootell, who stepped down this month after Moody's downgraded its debt ratings and placed it under review for further downgrade.
The Co-operative Group declined immediate comment.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data