India's Reliance Industries shares surge on KG-D6 gas discovery
MUMBAI May 27 (Reuters) - Shares in Reliance Industries Ltd rose 2.1 percent in pre-open trading on Monday after the conglomerate and its partners said they had made a significant gas discovery in the KG-D6 block off India's east coast.
Reliance, along with partners Niko Resources Ltd and BP Plc, said late on Friday the discovery is expected to add to the gas resources in the block, without revealing potential reserves.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack