Telecoms firms Telefonica and MegaFon sign partnership deal
MOSCOW May 27 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica and Russia's MegaFon are partnering to save on costs in equipment purchases, exchange technological knowledge, and may team up to develop new businesses, the companies said on Monday.
The telecoms companies may promote the development of new businesses together such as cloud services, they said in a joint statement. The partnership will also allow corporate clients access to each other's services when abroad.
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting