Telecoms firms Telefonica and MegaFon sign partnership deal
MOSCOW May 27 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica and Russia's MegaFon are partnering to save on costs in equipment purchases, exchange technological knowledge, and may team up to develop new businesses, the companies said on Monday.
The telecoms companies may promote the development of new businesses together such as cloud services, they said in a joint statement. The partnership will also allow corporate clients access to each other's services when abroad.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials