CORRECTED-Canadian Solar reports smaller loss on lower costs
(Corrects first-quarter net loss to $4.4 million from $4,377 and year-ago net loss to $21.3 million from $21,342)
May 28 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss as lower manufacturing costs offset weaker panel prices.
The company's net loss narrowed to $4.4 million, or 10 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $21.3 million, or 49 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 19 percent to $263.6 million. (Reporting By Kanika Sikka in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet