CORRECTED-Canadian Solar reports smaller loss on lower costs
(Corrects first-quarter net loss to $4.4 million from $4,377 and year-ago net loss to $21.3 million from $21,342)
May 28 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss as lower manufacturing costs offset weaker panel prices.
The company's net loss narrowed to $4.4 million, or 10 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $21.3 million, or 49 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 19 percent to $263.6 million. (Reporting By Kanika Sikka in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone