CORRECTED-Canadian Solar reports smaller loss on lower costs
(Corrects first-quarter net loss to $4.4 million from $4,377 and year-ago net loss to $21.3 million from $21,342)
May 28 (Reuters) - Canadian Solar Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss as lower manufacturing costs offset weaker panel prices.
The company's net loss narrowed to $4.4 million, or 10 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $21.3 million, or 49 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 19 percent to $263.6 million. (Reporting By Kanika Sikka in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Nine-month-old baby may have been cured of HIV, U.S. scientists say
- Exclusive: Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S. - sources