FNF to buy Lender Processing Services for $2.9 billion
May 28 (Reuters) - Title insurer Fidelity National Financial Inc said it will buy mortgage services provider Lender Processing Services Inc for $2.9 billion in cash and stock.
FNF said the offer of $33.25 per LPS share represents a premium of 19 percent to the average 30-day closing price of LPS shares.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media