FNF to buy Lender Processing Services for $2.9 billion
May 28 (Reuters) - Title insurer Fidelity National Financial Inc said it will buy mortgage services provider Lender Processing Services Inc for $2.9 billion in cash and stock.
FNF said the offer of $33.25 per LPS share represents a premium of 19 percent to the average 30-day closing price of LPS shares.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |