FNF to buy Lender Processing Services for $2.9 billion
May 28 (Reuters) - Title insurer Fidelity National Financial Inc said it will buy mortgage services provider Lender Processing Services Inc for $2.9 billion in cash and stock.
FNF said the offer of $33.25 per LPS share represents a premium of 19 percent to the average 30-day closing price of LPS shares.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning