Czech Fortuna AGM approves EUR 0.67 per share dividend
PRAGUE May 28 (Reuters) - Shareholders of Czech betting company Fortuna Entertainment Group approved a 0.67 euro per share dividend on Tuesday, the company said.
The dividend record date will be June 11, Fortuna said.
(Reporting by Jason Hovet)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media