Aéroports de Paris: EUR600 million new bond issue
On 28 May 2013, Aéroports de Paris launched a bond issue for a total amount of €600 million with the following characteristics:
- format: fixed rate
- redemption: in fine
- coupon: 2.75%
- re-offer spread: 73 bp over mid swap
- maturity: 5 juin 2028
Aéroports de Paris is rated A+ by Standard and Poor's.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Aéroports de Paris via Thomson Reuters ONE
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'