Immofinanz sells Polish mall for 412 million euros
VIENNA May 28 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Immofinanz has agreed to sell a shopping mall in Poland for 412 million euros ($533 million), above its book value, it said on Tuesday.
Immofinanz said the sale of the Silesia City Center in Katowice to an investor consortium led by Allianz was expected to close in September, subject to regulatory approval. ($1 = 0.7729 euros)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |