Immofinanz sells Polish mall for 412 million euros
VIENNA May 28 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Immofinanz has agreed to sell a shopping mall in Poland for 412 million euros ($533 million), above its book value, it said on Tuesday.
Immofinanz said the sale of the Silesia City Center in Katowice to an investor consortium led by Allianz was expected to close in September, subject to regulatory approval. ($1 = 0.7729 euros)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet