Immofinanz sells Polish mall for 412 million euros
VIENNA May 28 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Immofinanz has agreed to sell a shopping mall in Poland for 412 million euros ($533 million), above its book value, it said on Tuesday.
Immofinanz said the sale of the Silesia City Center in Katowice to an investor consortium led by Allianz was expected to close in September, subject to regulatory approval. ($1 = 0.7729 euros)
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town