EURO GOVT-Bunds at day's low after upbeat U.S consumer sentiment
LONDON May 28 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended falls to hit session lows on Tuesday after data showed U.S. consumer confidence strengthened in May to the strongest level in more than five years.
Bund futures fell as much as 32 ticks on the day to 143.94, from around 144.17 before the data.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds