EURO GOVT-Bunds at day's low after upbeat U.S consumer sentiment
LONDON May 28 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended falls to hit session lows on Tuesday after data showed U.S. consumer confidence strengthened in May to the strongest level in more than five years.
Bund futures fell as much as 32 ticks on the day to 143.94, from around 144.17 before the data.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria