EURO GOVT-Bunds at day's low after upbeat U.S consumer sentiment
LONDON May 28 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended falls to hit session lows on Tuesday after data showed U.S. consumer confidence strengthened in May to the strongest level in more than five years.
Bund futures fell as much as 32 ticks on the day to 143.94, from around 144.17 before the data.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'