Dassault Systemes to buy software developer Apriso for $205 mln
PARIS May 29 (Reuters) - French software maker Dassault Systemes said on Wednesday that it had agreed to buy U.S.-based Apriso for about $205 million, boosting its capabilities in manufacturing software.
The cash transaction is expected to be completed in July, pending regulatory approvals. (Reporting By Christian Plumb; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |