Dassault Systemes to buy software developer Apriso for $205 mln
PARIS May 29 (Reuters) - French software maker Dassault Systemes said on Wednesday that it had agreed to buy U.S.-based Apriso for about $205 million, boosting its capabilities in manufacturing software.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media