Dassault Systemes to buy software developer Apriso for $205 mln
PARIS May 29 (Reuters) - French software maker Dassault Systemes said on Wednesday that it had agreed to buy U.S.-based Apriso for about $205 million, boosting its capabilities in manufacturing software.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order