Dassault Systemes to buy software developer Apriso for $205 mln
PARIS May 29 (Reuters) - French software maker Dassault Systemes said on Wednesday that it had agreed to buy U.S.-based Apriso for about $205 million, boosting its capabilities in manufacturing software.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?