Chile Embotelladora Andina 1st-quarter net profit up 6.4 pct
SANTIAGO May 29 (Reuters) - Chile's Embotelladora Andina, one of Latin America's largest Coca-Cola distributors, posted a 6.4 percent rise in first quarter net profit on higher income following its purchase of soft drink distributor Coca Cola Polar .
Net profit at Andina rose to 26.3 billion pesos (US$55.7 million) in the period, the company said on Wednesday evening.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port