Chile Embotelladora Andina 1st-quarter net profit up 6.4 pct
SANTIAGO May 29 (Reuters) - Chile's Embotelladora Andina, one of Latin America's largest Coca-Cola distributors, posted a 6.4 percent rise in first quarter net profit on higher income following its purchase of soft drink distributor Coca Cola Polar .
Net profit at Andina rose to 26.3 billion pesos (US$55.7 million) in the period, the company said on Wednesday evening.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea