China's Zoomlion shares fall 5 pct in HK after denial on false sales
HONG KONG May 29 (Reuters) - Shares of Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co Ltd fell more than 5 percent when the stock resumed trading on Wednesday after China's No.2 construction equipment maker denied claims of false sales.
The shares fell to HK$7.46, their lowest since April 16, compared with a 0.5 percent fall on the benchmark Hang Seng Index.
On Tuesday, Zoomlion Heavy Industry rejected a media report that said it had provided false sales data, the third time it has had to respond to such allegations this year. (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Paul Tait)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote