BRIEF-Topps Tiles cautious on FY outcome as recent trade dips
LONDON May 29 (Reuters) - Topps Tiles PLC : * First half sales increased by 0.9% to £87.4 million (2012: £86.6 million) * Like for like revenues decreased by 0.2% * Adjusted profit before tax2 £4.7 million * 2.0 million cost savings targeted for the second half * Like for like sales over 8 weeks to 25th May decreased by 2.6% (2012: +3.2%) * Continue to be cautious on the like for like sales outlook for the remainder
of the current year
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East