Hanwha SolarOne's loss narrows as prices stabilize
May 30 (Reuters) - China-based Hanwha SolarOne Co Ltd's quarterly loss narrowed as its shipments rose sharply and panel prices improved.
Net loss for the first quarter narrowed to $36.4 million, or 43 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), from $48.2 million, or 57 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Net revenue rose 40 percent to $179.2 million.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote