Hyundai Heavy wins $750 mln order from Diamond Offshore
SEOUL May 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Thursday it won a $750 million order to build a semi-submersible drilling rig for Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a statement the rig is scheduled to be delivered by November 2015 and due to be installed in an offshore region south of Australia.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |