Hyundai Heavy wins $750 mln order from Diamond Offshore
SEOUL May 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Thursday it won a $750 million order to build a semi-submersible drilling rig for Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a statement the rig is scheduled to be delivered by November 2015 and due to be installed in an offshore region south of Australia.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image