India's Mahindra consolidated Q4 operating margin improves
MUMBAI May 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd , India's biggest utility vehicle manufacturer, said on Thursday consolidated operating margin for the fiscal fourth quarter rose to 14.4 percent from 12 percent a year earlier.
Earlier on Thursday, Mahindra, also the world's largest tractor company by sales volume, posted a forecast beating 1.7 percent rise in net profit to 8.89 billion rupees ($158.23 million) for the three months ended March.
Analysts, on average, expected a profit of 7.62 billion rupees on revenues of 99.86 billion rupees, according to data from Thomson Reuters Starmine. (Reporting by Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks