Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln 7-year notes - term sheet
May 30 (Reuters) - The Bank of Montreal on Thursday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.5 billion) of seven-year deposit notes due June 4, 2020, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.84 percent notes were priced at 99.975 to yield 2.844 percent, or 104.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The lead manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |