Bank of Montreal sells C$1.5 bln 7-year notes - term sheet
May 30 (Reuters) - The Bank of Montreal on Thursday sold C$1.5 billion ($1.5 billion) of seven-year deposit notes due June 4, 2020, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.84 percent notes were priced at 99.975 to yield 2.844 percent, or 104.1 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The lead manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge